Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo distortion in Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

20191115_022705.jpg

My photo should be looking like this in Develop as it it in the photo but when I click Develop it distorts the image like this.20191115_022655.jpg

What should i do? It doesn't do this to all photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What camera make and model?  What file type (raw, DNG, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD)?

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi! I have a Nikon d850 and i only shoot raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Develop appears confused over the orientation. I don't recall seeing any previous reports of similar symptoms.  Initial troubleshooting steps:

1. Please copy here the first ten lines from the menu command Help > System Info. 

2. Attach a sample raw showing the problem, and we can see if the problem occurs on other configurations, what might be causing it, and possible workarounds.  To attach a photo here: After posting the reply, click More > Edit Reply at the bottom of the reply. Then click the little paperclip icon in the lower-left corner of the reply box. Then click Apply Edits. 

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.] 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that this  is  a smart preview. Is the original online? Is the smart preview corrupt? (delete and let LRC recreate) If you turn smart previews off, does it behave? Is this only for portrait orientation images?

Hmm, not sure if this is still true after various updates. Used to be, if you zoom in 1:1 LRC would ditch the smart preview and show image bases on original. If you zoom in to 1:1 does the image revert to not stretched?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines