Highlighted

Photo Enhance Details repeated error message unsupported photo

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Enhance Details worked on 2 of my raw files, but since those first two times, every raw file on which I try to use Photo - enhance details returns the same error message - enhance details cannot be applied to the selected photo.  No reason given.  No fix given.  Can someone guide me through fixing this?  Thank you kindly. 

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo Enhance Details repeated error message unsupported photo

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Enhance Details worked on 2 of my raw files, but since those first two times, every raw file on which I try to use Photo - enhance details returns the same error message - enhance details cannot be applied to the selected photo.  No reason given.  No fix given.  Can someone guide me through fixing this?  Thank you kindly. 

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same camera?

Same in camera RAW IQ setting?

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/enhance-details.html#SupportedImageFormats

look at section on Unsupported File Formats.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Davidg36166309,

Identical camera, Sony A9; identical RAW.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines