• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo Library is changed???

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In finder(on my mac) I see that my photo's are under "pictures" than "lightroom".

There is every month a folder with the pictures of that month.

Suddenly today I see that the pictures from end november last year and next are under the folder "pictrures" and NOT under folder "lightroom3

How is this possible and how can I get them in my original place?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the attachme,nt you can see the folder "lightroom" whedre all my photo's normally are.

But foldser 20212 is not in there!

It is a folder on his own.

PS "lightroom3 must be "lightroom"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you import pictures, you have to select the 'Lightroom' folder as destination in the Import dialog. You didn't do that recently; you selected the 'Afbeeldingen' folder.

This is easy to solve. First, right-click on any one of the 2006 - 2019 folders in the Lightroom folder panel and choose 'Show Parent Folder'. That will show the 'Lightroom' folder in the folder panel. Then drag & drop the '2021' folder into the 'Lightroom' folder  in that panel. This will also move the folder in the Finder. The second '2020' folder is a bit more complicated, because it already exists at the correct location. So for that folder you'll have to drag & drop the individual subfolders. When you have done that, you can right-click the empty '2020' and choose to remove it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines