• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photobook cell padding / location - fine tuning and positioning

Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Working with multiples photos and text on a LrC photobook design layout, I have notice that sometimes the program does not let you make small adjustments. For example, you want to move a photo just slighty  (let's say 1 square in the design grid) but the program only makes big jumps. I know that LrC is not meant to be a professional design application but it feels more like MS-Office here when you have to fight to put things where you want rather than an Adobe app.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might have 'Grid Snap' turned 'on'.

Check the option in the Guides panel- 

2021-05-21 07_44_40-Roberts Catalog-v10 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Book.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes I can confirm that problem.

The grid is somehow fixed.

it should me possible to finetune the grid so that small adjustments are easily possible to make.

it would be good to have mm "millimeter" steps.

the guides should go over 2 pages so as the alignment would be easysier to match.

thank you adobe to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines