• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography Plan

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody help with this problem please. I am a subsciber to Photography plan included with this is Lightroom. When I downloaded Photography Plan Lightroom worked perfectly now all of a sudden when I try to open it I get a message "An error occurred when attempting to change modules" I don't understand what this means. I have uninstalled Lightroom and reinstalled but still get the same message. Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Lightroom Classic forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your replies really apprieciated. I tried everything I could think of to try and resolve this problem. In the end I contacted Adobe Customer Care who went through loads of different possible reasons. In the end had to uninstall latest version of Lightroom and install the previous version 3.1 Lightroom is now working fine, but now when I open Lightroom get a message saying update available. Problem is if I update to latest version again do I get the same problem back or do I carry on with the 3.1version I know works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The article at the link below will explain what's new in Lightroom 3.2.

Have a look and then you can decide if you wish to update. There are some new features. Also, this forum is for the Lightoom Classic version there is another one on the list of forums for Adobe Products, that correct one is simply "Lightroom"

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-lightroom-2020-02/ 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the link to "Lightroom" forum.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines