• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos did not import from camera properly.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday, I imported 2 days of photos from my camera into Lightroom CC. Today, I tried to work on these photos and I do not see them in my library. When I try to import them again from my camera I get an error message “This photo is a suspected duplicate”. I can't work with the photos. Is there any way to delete these suspected duplicates and reimport the photos? If not any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off welcome to the forum, just so you are aware this is a user to user forum so the responses you receive will be from users like your self. Please be specific and post the actual version of Lightroom you are using. There are currently two Lightroom apps.

There are presently two Lightroom apps for your computer, see the screen capture. Please also provide info on your operating system including the version number you are using.

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.34 AM copy.pngScreenshot 2020-06-24 at 10.20.10 AM copy.png  

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

More information would be helpful. What OS, Mac or PC, Are you using Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (the web based program) What version of these?

Assuming Lightroom Classic, in the Library module, check in the catalog panel, then be sure you do not have any filter running. You can check that at the very top of the grid area. It is labeled "Library Filter" none should be highlighted. Also, there may be filtering going on in the Library mocule tool bar at the bottom right of the grid area, far right. Check to see if that is off.

Also, on the left side of the screen in Library module, look in the folders list. Do you find one from your recent import? Check in there for the photos.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines