Photos edited on Lightroom iPad, after importing the originals to LRC, can I sync the edit?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I imported some photos I took from my EOS R to my iPad Lightroom, around 100 photos were edited. I managed to see them appearing in my Lightroom CC (the lite version) after a short while.

I then imported the same batch of photos to my Lightroom Classic straight from my EOS R, obviously they are originals and without preset or edit applied to them.

I wonder if there might be a solution that the preset I applied to the same photos on my iPad Lightroom could also be syned to the photos on my Lightroom Classic? Therefore, I don't need to apply the preset manually again on Lightroom Classic.

TOPICS
How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are trying to use To Many versions of Lr.

Having both Lr Desktop (the Cloud Based version) and LrC on the same computer is a Very Bad Idea, IMHO.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First remove the same batch of photos from Classic that you imported into your iPad Lightroom.

Next go to the cloud icon in the upper right corner of Classic and turn on the sync. Wait a moment or two and then you will see the photos from Lightroom start adding to the Classic catalog with all the edits. The original files you uploaded to the iPad are actually downloaded to your local hard drive so that Classic can work with them.

By default they download to the Pictures folder. You can change this location in the Classic preferences, Sync tab. If you want to set up a different location for the downloads, do this before you turn on the sync.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines