• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos greyed out and will not import

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get some help on a issue I'm having with importing phots with Lighroom.

When I try to import photos they are greyed out. When I click on the photo I'm getting a message saying "This photo already in catalog". These are new photos that in no way can be duplicates. 

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in adavance for any help or advice you can give 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to see a screen shot of what you are seeing both in the Import window and the Library module.

Have you done a search in LR Classic for the File Name of one of those images using the Filter Bar Text option and having All Photographs selected in the Catalog section of the left hand side panel?

In my experience LR does not make such errors. But I gues anything is possible. Without doing a thorough search for the file name or names of one/some of those images that you think are not in the catalog you really don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the past, there was a bug where Lightroom got confused if the user reset the file numbering in the camera before every "shoot". Is that something you are doing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines