• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos in filmstrip doesn't change after edits other than the photo I am on.

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make a change the edits don't stay changed in the film strip and in the library. I can only see the changes when I'm actually on the photo. Never seen this before. Anyone know what to do about it?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide specific detail of the task you are performing e.g. what edits in the Library Module?

Are multiple images selected? Are you viewing in Grid or Loupe view in Library Module?

What version of Lightroom Classic and operating system?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating System: Windows 10

Lightroom Classic Version: 10.3

Multiple images selected: Didn't matter if I selected multiple, only the image I was actually working on would show the changes in the preview.

Viewing gird of loupe in library mode: Both. Only the image I was working on would show changes.

So I make a change, move to the next photo and in the film strip preview the edits go away and the one I am now on shows the edits.

Just to be clear aswell - The changes I make do save. It isn't an end of the world issue, it's just a strange problem I've never seen before and quite annoying to see what photo in the future I want to sync settings with and match total exposure (that kind of thing)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you working in the Library Module and applying edits from “Quick Develop”?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I only mentioned the library module as an example of another place the problem was happening.

I edit in the develop module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In lower right panels in Develop Module, What is selected for Sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines