• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos in Lightroom 10.3 not displayed

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded my Macbook Pro to MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 and Lightroom Classic to 10.3. My lightroom catalog was upgraded and all the Folders in the Library module display correctly, without ? or !, however, no photos are displays, not even in Grid or Loupe views. If I select the Develop module, all I get is: "The file could not be found". The photo frames, without the actual photos are displayed in the filmstrip and I can even see all the edits I made in History. I can see all my photos on the external hard drive through Finder.

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 7.27.11 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 7.30.52 pm.png

 What do I need to do to fix this? Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going to your Lightroom Preferences and turn off the GPU acceleration and reboot Lightroom.

Screenshot 2021-06-13 at 6.27.36 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Denis for your quick response, unfortunately it make no diffrence. Regards, Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you dj, unfortunately the problem is still unresolved. Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you GoldingD, I changed the color profile as proposed, but it make no difference. Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines