Highlighted

Photos not found

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running LR Classic 9.2.1 on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4.

I'm trying to download images from an SD Card but also via USB cable direct from my Canon 5D4 but when I try to import, LR comes up with 'no photos found.'

I've seen from earlier problems with this a suggested solution to ensure Removeable Volumes in Files and Folders is checked. It is, but still doesn't work. Grrrr.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos not found

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running LR Classic 9.2.1 on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4.

I'm trying to download images from an SD Card but also via USB cable direct from my Canon 5D4 but when I try to import, LR comes up with 'no photos found.'

I've seen from earlier problems with this a suggested solution to ensure Removeable Volumes in Files and Folders is checked. It is, but still doesn't work. Grrrr.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 24, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can your operating system see the files on the Camera Card?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just added to this conversation - I'm having the same problem and answered your question as well...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem and tried the above as well.  My operating system can see the files, I can even see them on the Import screen on Lightroom.   It will either tell me cannot import or it will just sit like it's importing, but not actually accomplish anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Lightroom Import dialog, make sure the Destination panel is pointing where you want it to.

Using the OS tool "security and privacy" make sure all the options for Lightroom are turned on.

Using Finder, make sure the drive and destination folder have the needed READ and WRITE privileges.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 29, 2020 0