• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not not merging

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, new sony a73 and brackted photos are not merging  They are raw and synced right from camera to lightroom. Any help would be appreciated 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact vetsion, need the number, of lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, Lightroom classic.  I tried it a number of different groupings of 5. Tried just 2 or 3 at a time even of the sets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you attemting to Merge?

and

Photo Merge HDR

or

Photo Merge Panorama

or

Both?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just photo merge hdr 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would help a lot if you:

1: Told us what 'not merging' means exactly. Doesn't Lightroom do anything at all? Does the Merge dialog come up but do you get an error?

2: Posted the images somewhere (like in Dropbox) and provided a link, so we can have a look at them.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having much the same problem, both with HDR and with panorama - I've never been able to get HDR Panorama to work.   

One fix I've found that sometimes works (maybe 20% of the time) is to exit LR and re-start it.  It will then do one or two merges before I have to repeat that process.     This would seem to be some kind of memory-reservation problem.   

It would help a great deal if the error message included more information; if the problem is with one specific image then that image should be identified.   With that additional piece of information, a lot of trial and error searching for the specific image would be saved.   If the problem is with being unable to allocate memory then that should be reported as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines