• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos not saving on iphone

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom mobile on my iPhone 11pro. All of a sudden the pics I'm shooting are not showing up on my phone. They're also not syncing to Lightroom Classic on my Mac.

Sync is checked. The does that satisfying clicking sound when I hit the shutter. Pics taken with Camera on phone are saved. Not in Photos on desktop or cloud.

HUH? Any idea what's happening?

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a recent experience where Lightroom on my iPhone 7+ was acting screwy. I just deleted it off the I phone and reinstalled. All was fine after that. No lost photos or anything else.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

worth trying, but I'm still trying to figure out about pics going to cloud and not losing them in Lightroom on my Mac. I've created a file in Lightroom where they all go. If I delete the app on on my phone will they be deleted on my computer?

Scary!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Lightroom Classic forum. For better answers on Lightroom, try the Lightroom forum. Here is a suggestion: Go to www.lightroom.adobe.com and login. You will be able to see all of your photos and albums there.

As I said in my post, when I deleted the Lighroom app from my iPhone and reinstalled it, all the photos are still there.

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines