• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos post processed in Topaz Disappearing from albums??

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Today I have encountered a weird thing. When I import pics I put them in albums in Lightroom by month and year. For instance this months album is called "February21"

After processing my pics in lightroom I often run them through a Topaz program.

Post Topaz they become .Tiff files. For some reason Lightroom now removes those photos from the album. 

I can still find them if I go all the way to the top and click "All Photographs" but they are not in "Synced Photos"

Anyone know how to get them to sync? I feel like this is a new issue. Did I inadvertently click something that's causing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been my experience that if you have things sorted by name and then do something like Topaz or PS, the sort order might be changed to date or something.

However you normally sort, see if that sort is still set as the same sort setting. If not, than change it back to what you normally use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Topaz does change the file name, but it only adds "edit" to the end of the photo file, then as I said it changes it to a .tif

Topaz Sharpener js updated the other day so Im wondering if that has something to do with it.. Since I only run Print quality pic through Topaz what I started doing is I created a new album which all those files end up in. Its been tedious going through 500+ images and dragging them over into the new album though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines