Highlighted

Photos taken in Lightroom Mobile all GONE

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the Lightroom app installed in my mobile, and I have been using the trial version to take some pictures and edit them. Today I logged off the app, logged using a different email and when I logged back to the first one all my photos were gone, except some old ones that I had uploaded to the app. Is there a way I can recover at least the originals?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photos taken in Lightroom Mobile all GONE

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the Lightroom app installed in my mobile, and I have been using the trial version to take some pictures and edit them. Today I logged off the app, logged using a different email and when I logged back to the first one all my photos were gone, except some old ones that I had uploaded to the app. Is there a way I can recover at least the originals?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you images are gone after you logged in to Lightroom mobile using a different Adobe ID.

Please login to Lightroom wen to check if your synced images are available. Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash,

Unfortunatelly, the images are not available there, only the old ones I referred to. Is there a way you can recover some of the original pictures for me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you using an Android or iOS device? If you were using an iPhone, please checkout the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.... and let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020 0