• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to use LR I feel like it is a piece of junk software. I know that it has a good reputation among those who know how to use it, but it seems that it is very hard to learn. My main problem is when I get into it, it doesn't seem to have loaded all the photos I have put into it. I tells me I have 39,000+ photos, but all I can see is maybe 60 or 70.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps some introductory reading or introductory videos would help.

Reading: free e-book available at lightroomqueen.com

Videos: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/tutorials.html

Lightroom Classic is not something you just jump into without any understanding of the software, and then try figure it out. For most people, this is not a good approach, and many people are not able to figure it out, as we see regularly here in these forums. Lightroom does operate differently than many people think it should, and until you understand how it operates, you will struggle.

As far as you seeing only 60 or 70 photos, show us a screen capture of the entire Lightroom Library Module screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines