Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pictures not importing

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning all,

Happy Friday - I am wondering if someone may guide me in the right direction. I recently installed ALRC on a Mac. Installation went well and my previous LRC library opened just fine, with some minor issues.Some of my pictures did not import, the folders with the pictures are in the "Pictures" folder and I can see them.

When I syncronize the folder, I can see the pitures, but they are 'Grayed' out while some are fully visible. When the process finishes it tells me there are no pictures to import, but of the 100 pictures in one folder, LRC tells me there are no pictures to import.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The images are most likely grayed out because they are already in your catalog. Select one that is grayed out and check it by searching on it. Do you typically store your images in your Pictures folder on your hard drive or do you use an external hard drive? If you use an external you may want to relocate the images in your Pictures folder. Do you use Time Machine to back up your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines