Highlighted

Pictures with GPS not shown

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a simple way to select (in folders or collections) pictures where the GPS has not been entered or available (i.e. the fields are blank).. My catalog/catalogue has about 160,000 entries.

Thanks in advance.

Paul in Australia (who's learning much in the ongoing lockdown in Melbourne) 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Conrad C | Adobe Community Professional

When handling images based on metadata, two approaches are to use the Metadata section of the Filter in the Library panel, and filter on No Coordinates…

Lightroom-Classic-GPS-Filter.jpg

…or create a Smart Collection (like a saved search) that can always be accessible from the Collections panel:

Lightroom-Classic-GPS-Smart-Collection.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pictures with GPS not shown

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a simple way to select (in folders or collections) pictures where the GPS has not been entered or available (i.e. the fields are blank).. My catalog/catalogue has about 160,000 entries.

Thanks in advance.

Paul in Australia (who's learning much in the ongoing lockdown in Melbourne) 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Conrad C | Adobe Community Professional

When handling images based on metadata, two approaches are to use the Metadata section of the Filter in the Library panel, and filter on No Coordinates…

…or create a Smart Collection (like a saved search) that can always be accessible from the Collections panel:

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 1
Gunzel LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Conrad; did the trick!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0