• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pink Lines Replace My Photos

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I have been struggling with an occasional problem ever since I downloaded Lightroom Classic. Most of the photos import fine, but occasionally when I go to the develop tab some of my photos show up like the example provided. It is very frustrating as these are often my best pictures. I am hoping someone knows what is going on and I look forward to any help you may provide! I am using a Sandisk Ultra 16 GB SD Card, Mac OS Big Sur and the latest version of Lightroom Classic. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try if it helps to deactivate the GPU support: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

This solution did not work but I thank you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines