Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help - Account issues

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am posting here because i don't know how else to contact Adobe!

An amount of $171.47 (AUD) has been charged to my PayPal account by Adobe and I cannot find any information on my account or in my email (yes I have checked junk mail).

Can I please get an Adobe staff member to respond and assist with this!

Regards,

Elcin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe, we are other Lightroom Classic users. We cannot help you with account related problems. You will have to contact Adobe to straighten this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For direct assistance with resolving the issue, Please begin a secure chat session at
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
If you have an account-related question, that information will already be on the screen when you speak to someone via
a chat interaction.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines