• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please Help!! MAJOR DPI AND SCALING ISSUES

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an XPS 15 7590 4k UHD and having major scaling issues with Lightroom and other Adobe products. Is anyone else having the same issue? Everything is either really small or really big. I've tried going into preferences and changing settings but no luck. 

dblck11_0-1586401146857.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider in the WIN OS decreassing the display resolution, Yes I know, you paid for 4K and beyond. 

Second, look to the scaling in the WIN OS system settings as well as attemting to work with the font size in LRC. However, never liked the results with this.

Another consideration, second display and view loupe on big one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into this issue with the last update.  I'm running a 2500k monitor with 125% Windows display scaling.  Automatic/Default size goest to Medium (100%) and Large is (150%)  We just need a few options between 100 and 150%!  If you play with the identify plate it gets REALLY wonky.  You can set a small font size, it will look okay, but when you restart it goes back to a 30 point or higher.  I've messed with the application's compatibility "high DPI settings" within properties as well (application/system/enhanced,) with no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous threads suggest that the scaling factor for LrC is stored in the preferences file as a number and that you can manually adjust the number using a text editor to change the preferences file, should you be willing to hand-edit the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply.  I did all sorts of tests editing the file.  It mostly didn't change anything until I set Compatibility mode > Change DPI Settings > override high DPI scaling > set to SYSTEM.  However, EVERYTHING was blurry and that isn't going to work.  Medium and Large settings are not blurry at all.  I found a site that does all sorts of font size changes I'm going to try next.  It REALLY shouldn't be this complicated though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines