Highlighted

Please Help!! MAJOR DPI AND SCALING ISSUES

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an XPS 15 7590 4k UHD and having major scaling issues with Lightroom and other Adobe products. Is anyone else having the same issue? Everything is either really small or really big. I've tried going into preferences and changing settings but no luck. 

dblck11_0-1586401146857.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please Help!! MAJOR DPI AND SCALING ISSUES

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an XPS 15 7590 4k UHD and having major scaling issues with Lightroom and other Adobe products. Is anyone else having the same issue? Everything is either really small or really big. I've tried going into preferences and changing settings but no luck. 

dblck11_0-1586401146857.png

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Consider in the WIN OS decreassing the display resolution, Yes I know, you paid for 4K and beyond. 

Second, look to the scaling in the WIN OS system settings as well as attemting to work with the font size in LRC. However, never liked the results with this.

Another consideration, second display and view loupe on big one. 

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0