Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please uninstall and reinstall this product. Error 1

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10.
Please help, why is this happening and how do I fix it?

I can't open Lightroom, this is very urgent.

I click Lightroom and it comes up with this:

"Please uninstall and reinstall this product. Error 1"

What do I need to do? I do not feel secure about Uninstalling Lightroom , I have been using it for two years now. What do I do?
Please tell me clearly and simply, as I am not technically minded.

Thank you.

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Go to Control Panel (accessible by right clicking on the start menu) and choose programs and features. Locate Adobe Lightroom on the list of installed programs and choose to uninstall it. Then perform a new installation. This will not jeopardize any of the work you have done because the uninstall will not remove  the catalog you have been using.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Control Panel (accessible by right clicking on the start menu) and choose programs and features. Locate Adobe Lightroom on the list of installed programs and choose to uninstall it. Then perform a new installation. This will not jeopardize any of the work you have done because the uninstall will not remove  the catalog you have been using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have a same error, but i can't use your method, because i didn't see locate adobe, and i just down it and i never Ã­nstall it in past, please help me, tha in control panel or add or remove program in setting, please help me, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines