Highlighted

Plug ins available in PS not LR

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Nik collection, Topaz Denoise and Luminat 4 and all work as filters in PhotoShop 2020. However, in Lightroom Classis only Luminar 4 shows in the Plug in Manager. Even when I click on add and browse to the folder I get a message No Items Match Your Search. I am using Windows 10 and both LR and PS are up to date. All of the plug in programs are located on C:\Programs\etc.

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Plug ins available in PS not LR

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Nik collection, Topaz Denoise and Luminat 4 and all work as filters in PhotoShop 2020. However, in Lightroom Classis only Luminar 4 shows in the Plug in Manager. Even when I click on add and browse to the folder I get a message No Items Match Your Search. I am using Windows 10 and both LR and PS are up to date. All of the plug in programs are located on C:\Programs\etc.

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DxO NIK will not show up in the Plug-in Manager, You should see them in the Edit In dialog, You should see them in /Preferences/External Editing/

https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015429428-Lightroom-Issues-My-plug-ins-do-not-appear-in...

note: NIK HDR is used via Export with Presets.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topaz similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbBDI0KV2i8

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I lost my head, thinkg that it would be a plug in. It was in the Edit In dialong box already.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines