• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plug ins available in PS not LR

Explorer ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Nik collection, Topaz Denoise and Luminat 4 and all work as filters in PhotoShop 2020. However, in Lightroom Classis only Luminar 4 shows in the Plug in Manager. Even when I click on add and browse to the folder I get a message No Items Match Your Search. I am using Windows 10 and both LR and PS are up to date. All of the plug in programs are located on C:\Programs\etc.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DxO NIK will not show up in the Plug-in Manager, You should see them in the Edit In dialog, You should see them in /Preferences/External Editing/

https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015429428-Lightroom-Issues-My-plug-ins-do-not-appear-in...

note: NIK HDR is used via Export with Presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I lost my head, thinkg that it would be a plug in. It was in the Edit In dialong box already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines