• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plugins disappear

Participant ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure whats happening with LRCC 7.5 and previous.

i just went to grab a plugin and its gone. this happened a couple of times before.

is there a way to find it and reinstall without having to redownload?

any idea why this is happening?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi owenpga2,

Sorry that your plugin disappeared from Lightroom unexpectedly. If the plugin is no longer available in Lightroom preset manager, I'd suggest that you reinstall the plugin from the manufacturer's website. What is the name of the plugin you're using? The suggestion mentioned in this article might help in finding the plugin: Plug-in not showing up in Lightroom – Alien Skin Software Support

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi owenpga2,

Sorry that your plugin disappeared from Lightroom unexpectedly. If the plugin is no longer available in Lightroom preset manager, I'd suggest that you reinstall the plugin from the manufacturer's website. What is the name of the plugin you're using? The suggestion mentioned in this article might help in finding the plugin: Plug-in not showing up in Lightroom – Alien Skin Software Support

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akash

yes that's what I did, but just trying to find out why LR does this.

thanks

Owen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

enfuse  and photoshelter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines