• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLUGINS LEICA Q2?

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alguien sabe como conseguir los plugins para la leica q2 y su correccion de lente?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of LR are you using?

The Q2 is supported since 8.2: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

There are no plugins to add camera/lens support. It is built into the application.

I'm not sure but I suspect the Leica Q series uses embedded lens correction/profiles.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the last versión, I Pau every month. LR Accept the files DNG from Q2

Now in spanish

Cuando hago la corrección de lente no identifica la cámara ni el objetivo y
en los listados que aparecen no existen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read here: https://helpx.adobe.com/es/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html#C%C3%A1marasconcompatibilidad...

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The camera is not Q. Its Q2.

Is not micro 4/3 its full frame whith fixed objetive of 28 mm.  Its other camera diferent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check back with Leica.

I suspect that the lens correction is added to the DNG and then applied by Lightroom automatically. Therefore, Lightroom does not need to supply a lens correction profile.

For jpg, LR anyways does not supply a lens profile because this is corrected in-camera with most of nowadays cameras, I suspect this also to be true for the Q2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In develop module, lens correction. Downloaded and tested a DNG file for the Q2. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-07-20 at 8.17.24 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines