Highlighted

plugins

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i loaded lightroom classic and now I need to install the  theta plug. however the menus are missing that allow me to do that. wat gives? how do I get the menus ??

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

plugins

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i loaded lightroom classic and now I need to install the  theta plug. however the menus are missing that allow me to do that. wat gives? how do I get the menus ??

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What particular menu?

Many plug-ins get installed via an install script.

Some call for to to copy the file(s) to a particular location, then bring up /preferences/external editor/ and set up a preset

Some call for similar, but to setup via you to bring up the Plugin Manager to Add them.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press the Ctrl + Alt + f  key combo to go back to the normal screen view.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0