Highlighted

Poor quality slideshow after exporting and watching in Windows Media Player

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I just made a slideshow (with music) in Lightroom Classic.  I'm very satisfied with the quality of the photos while viewing the show in Lightroom.  I exported the Slideshow to my hard drive as a video and watched it via Windows Media Player (Windows 10) and the picture quality is very poor.  The images are noticeably less sharp.  I want to send the slideshow to family members, but not at this low quality.  I considered exporting it as a PDF rather than a video; however, then I can't export the music.  Any suggestions on how I can improve the viewing of the slideshow in Media Player?  

Thank you!

- Tara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Poor quality slideshow after exporting and watching in Windows Media Player

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I just made a slideshow (with music) in Lightroom Classic.  I'm very satisfied with the quality of the photos while viewing the show in Lightroom.  I exported the Slideshow to my hard drive as a video and watched it via Windows Media Player (Windows 10) and the picture quality is very poor.  The images are noticeably less sharp.  I want to send the slideshow to family members, but not at this low quality.  I considered exporting it as a PDF rather than a video; however, then I can't export the music.  Any suggestions on how I can improve the viewing of the slideshow in Media Player?  

Thank you!

- Tara

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2019 0
scarsaus LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here, any news??

tnx!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0