Portfolio importing Lightroom thumbnails display as negatives

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have turn on dark mode for my Chrome Browser. When I import a Lightroom album the thumbnails of the albums titles are displayed as negatives. Can the Adobe team take a look at the codes to fix this problem. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Portfolio importing Lightroom thumbnails display as negatives

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have turn on dark mode for my Chrome Browser. When I import a Lightroom album the thumbnails of the albums titles are displayed as negatives. Can the Adobe team take a look at the codes to fix this problem. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are talking about Lightroom and not Lightroom Classic, you are in the wrong forum, you need to post your problem in the Lightroom forum.

We are not Adobe in this forum, we are just other Lightroom Classic users, who cannot fix the problem. There is a link on the front page of this forum that says "Submit Product Feedback" that will allow you to place your issue where Adobe staff will see it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2020 0