Highlighted

Portfolio text formatting

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to find Portfolio support community, I am posting here. I can't seem to be able to figure out how to format text on Portfolio pages. For example, on my About Me page I would like to add paragraph breaks and url links. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Portfolio text formatting

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not being able to find Portfolio support community, I am posting here. I can't seem to be able to figure out how to format text on Portfolio pages. For example, on my About Me page I would like to add paragraph breaks and url links. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

If you're facing any issue or have query related to Portfolio, please submit a request here and our engineers will get back to you: https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0