• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post Images directly from Lightroom in Instagram - not working, don't know why.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have the problem that I can not upload new pictures from Lightroom Classic CC on Instagram. Before that it worked perfectly. This happened from one day to the other without changing any settings etc. I cleared the old plugin, downloaded and installed the lates plugin from Adobe but still get an error message. 

Does anyone have any idea how to fix the problem?

Thanks

Helmut

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're using the LR/Instagram plugin?  There's been a note on the plugin's Web page for a couple months:

https://www.lrinstagram.com/

"Service Note: Instagram has updated their protocol and currently plugin does not work. We are investigating the issue and the plugin will be updated when a fix is available."

Instagram and its owner Facebook have decided that they don't want to allow desktop applications to directly upload to their services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines