Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset import- not showing up

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

i want to install some new presets in lightroom. ive downloaded them and import them as usual into lightroom. the import processing and there are no errors. after all the preset not showing up in lightroom.

in the folder "settings" where are the other presets, they also not showing only a file named :  "Index_D27671B80E8A45DA.dat“

i have deinstalled them and delete them from "setting" and import them again, with same result. 

i also import them manualy into "settings" folder but they are not showing up anyways. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do they show up in the Settings folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i import them they didnt show up in lightroom where the other presets. 

when i go to "preferences"--"presets"--"show lightroom developed presets" they (the new presets) also not there. only a file namend "Index_D27671B80E8A45DA.dat“ and if i try to import them again there are an error 

"All items were already imported"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately i found my newer presets don't end up with my others, but instead are in a new drop down at bottom called user presets

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah, at first i look there after they didnt show up and also in every other folder of my presets. nothing there ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your exact LrC version?

Is it v9.4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes 9.4 and camera raw 12.4 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can i be that i accidently change something in "preferences" ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines