Highlighted

Preset lightroom disparus

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

ce matin en me connectant à l'application toutes mes photos et Preset ont disparus !! Help 

Topics

Crash or freeze, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preset lightroom disparus

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

ce matin en me connectant à l'application toutes mes photos et Preset ont disparus !! Help 

Topics

Crash or freeze, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to provide more information

1. Are you using Lightroom Classic (icon is LrC) or Lightroom desktop (icon is Lr)?

2. Exactly which which version of are you using?

3. What operating system are you using?

4. Have you recently updated the application? See below note

Note: updates for all versions of Lightroom were released yesterday and you may have your system configured for auto update.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Are you using Lightroom Classic (icon is LrC) or Lightroom desktop (icon is Lr)?

LIGHTROOM CLASSIC

2. Exactly which which version of are you using?

3. What operating system are you using?

IOS

4. Have you recently updated the application? See below note

I don't know if there has been an update they are automatic

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If uisng Lightroom Classic you can only be using macOS or Windows. IOS is for mobile devices only. For now, I'll assume it was just a typo on your part.

Q2 and 4 can easily be answered by going to Help > System Info. A dialog box will open as shown in attached screenshot. The answers to Q2 and Q4 above are in the red bounded box that I've drawn. That is, 9.4 means that you're running the latest build.

Untitled-1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have my MAC with me, only my iphone. there is no solution ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> there is no solution ?

I wouldn't say there is no solution, but without you having access to the computer and providing the info requested, then all I can do is make a guess based on previous experience.

Guess:

If using Lr Classic, a possible reason for the issue you've described is that the application has opened into a diffent or new catalog. This can happen (but shouldn't) if an auto update has taken place and reset the Lightroom preference file. In such circumstances, LrC will open into a new empty catalog. Also, since you're using a Mac, the new catalog would have been created in the 'Pictures' folder.  Unfortunatley, with the little info you've provided, I have no way of knowing that this is indeed the case.

Some other questions that might help narrow things down

Do you normally put the catlog in the 'Pictures' folder?

If answer to above is no, then where?

Do you normally use the default catalog name or do you use you're own preferred name?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes all my photos are in the "image" album and I use the default catalog...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the off chance that you're confusing the various versions of Lightroom Please see https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0