• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets Applying An Orange Hue in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom seems to be applying an Orange Hue on everything after i apply a preset. 
Hovering over a preset shows, as should be. 
But once clicking and removing the mouse, it applies horrible yellow/orange hue to everyting. 

Is there a way to fix this? 
Many Thanks.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, as applying a preset is tining the image with orange hue, could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're working on?

Also, are you using default presets or custom presets?

Could you try changing the screen color profile to sRGB IEC61966-2.1? https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Relaunch Lightroom after chaning the screen profile and let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sahil, 

These are custom presets i have brought. 
As you can see below, the left image is when hovering over the preset. 
The right image is once i have clicked and applied the preset then moved my mouse off the preset.
 Hovering over presetHovering over presetOnce Applied.Once Applied.

I'm using Lightroom CC
Version: 10.0.17763

Have previously set my screen colour profile to sRGB IEC61966-

Many Thanks,
CJ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're likely tripping over this bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-preset-hover-preview-incorrect-for-...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rather annoyed as i spent $100 on presets and i can't use them cause of a bug which has been there for 3 months 🙃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines