• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

presets are invisible - presets unsichtbar

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the latest update I have the problem that on the left hand side my presets are invisible. Clicking on the small arrow opens the section, but I can't see the presets! Installing the previous version of LR Classic didn't help, it showed the same error. The first picture shows the status after opening the develop module, the second, after I closed and reopened the presets.

Nach dem letzten Update habe ich das Problem, dass sich, wenn ich vom Bibliotheksmodus in den Entwickelnmodus springe, das linke Panel sich merkwürdig verhält. Die Vorgaben sind aufgeklappt, es sieht aber so aus, als ob das linke Panel vom Bib-Modul durchguckt. Dann klapp ich die Vorgaben zu und wieder auf und ich sehe nichts. Keine Vorgaben. Als ob das Stück, wo die Vorgaben sind, durchsichtig wäre. Ich habe dann die vorherige Version wieder installiert, aber jetzt hab ich da genau denselben Effekt. 

Anmerkung 2020-06-20 185842.jpg

Anmerkung 2020-06-20 185642.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Problem solved! Deactivating every preset and activating one by one again until one obviously damaged preset prevented the listing. Still, I could activate the "damaged" preset after I activated everything else. 

Problem gelöst! Ich habe alle Presets in der Verwaltung deaktiviert und eins nach dem anderen wieder aktiviert, bis zu dem einen, was anscheinend die Darstellung verhindert hat. Das konnte ich aber auch nach Aktivierung der restlichen Presets wieder anzeigen lassen.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved! Deactivating every preset and activating one by one again until one obviously damaged preset prevented the listing. Still, I could activate the "damaged" preset after I activated everything else. 

Problem gelöst! Ich habe alle Presets in der Verwaltung deaktiviert und eins nach dem anderen wieder aktiviert, bis zu dem einen, was anscheinend die Darstellung verhindert hat. Das konnte ich aber auch nach Aktivierung der restlichen Presets wieder anzeigen lassen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to deactivate the problem-preset again, because it caused glitches in the listing. By the waym it was the "optic" preset by Adobe...

Ich musste das problematische Preset wieder deaktivieren, weil die Darstellung wieder fehlerhaft war. Es war übrigens das Optik-Preset von Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "Optics" Preset catagory has 3 actual Presets in it. Did you find out which one was the problem or couldn't you get that far?

I do not have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see 5 presets in that category. It was the one in the middle, named Optik in German:

Anmerkung 2020-06-21 2012.jpg

It was the only one in that category that was active by default. I haven't tried the other ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has solved my dissapearing Preset problem in LRC! I am working through the list of Presets to see which one causes the problem. Thanks for this! Also note that althought the Presets were not available in LRC, the complete list of Presets was there in PhotoShop ACR and in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines