Highlighted

Presets change color once applied - LR 9.3

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this was an issue in previous versions of LR, but I've been told it's been fixed in the latest and it's not. If this post is a duplicate to a previous post, please mod accordingly.

When applying a preset to an image, the color adjusts slightly from what is shown in the preview when hovering over the preset in the list. Even once applied, when moving the cursor over the preset the color shifts back to it's preview state. Once the cursor moves off the list, the color reverts back to it's alterd applied state.

LR 9.3
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super (on PC) and Radeon Pro 560X (on Mac)

Presets: All of them from 3rd party sources, i.e. Phlearn, Fro, etc.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets change color once applied - LR 9.3

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this was an issue in previous versions of LR, but I've been told it's been fixed in the latest and it's not. If this post is a duplicate to a previous post, please mod accordingly.

When applying a preset to an image, the color adjusts slightly from what is shown in the preview when hovering over the preset in the list. Even once applied, when moving the cursor over the preset the color shifts back to it's preview state. Once the cursor moves off the list, the color reverts back to it's alterd applied state.

LR 9.3
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super (on PC) and Radeon Pro 560X (on Mac)

Presets: All of them from 3rd party sources, i.e. Phlearn, Fro, etc.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Presets or profiles, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

following

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
DBurns24 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one? I can't be the only one who's experiencing this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines