Highlighted

Presets (created by myself in LRC) imported on both PC and Mac are not showing up in the presets tab

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a LR preset (on my Mac) and tried moving it to my PC but upon import the preset wasn't visible. This happened when I tried importing it on my Mac (for troubleshooting) and it also isn't showing up in LR CC either. I can't seem to find anything that solves my issue online.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Presets (created by myself in LRC) imported on both PC and Mac are not showing up in the presets tab

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a LR preset (on my Mac) and tried moving it to my PC but upon import the preset wasn't visible. This happened when I tried importing it on my Mac (for troubleshooting) and it also isn't showing up in LR CC either. I can't seem to find anything that solves my issue online.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the same versions of LR on Mac and PC?

Which exact version (number, not latest or alike) are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Preferences>Presets tab.....is "Show Partially Compatible Develop Presets" checked or unchecked? If it's unchecked, try checking it and then see if the preset shows up (if it does, it'll likely be in italics).

Some presets can contain elements that are specific to images from specific cameras, or to specific file types, in which case the image that you have selected when you are trying to see if the preset is listed may not be fully compatible with the preset, and if that option is unchecked the preset will not appear until you select an image which IS fully compatible.

If that's not the problem, how did you import the preset, did you use the Import option in the Presets panel, or some other method?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, in the Presets Panel, click on that + symbol, select manage, see if they are simply not checked for visibility.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines