• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets error : Folder not found

Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest Lightroom desktop version. Importing images has taken HOURS and building 1:1 previews another bunch of hours. I'm looking at almost 10 hours now for 700 pictures. I've had this system and computer and have worked with photos all year importing 1000 pictures at a time and this is very strange now. 

The other issue I am having is NONE of my presets apply to the photo. Any one i click on, an error comes up saying "Folder not found". If i right click and go to "show in explorer" the presets show up and are there. 

Please help!

I dont understand what is happening.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your Lr and OS version numbers here thanks . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the specs

Lightroom Classic 9.0 Release, Camera Raw 12.0

Build 201910151439b660523e

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1809 OS Build 17763.864

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actualy, it wold be better to post your System Information as Lightroom Classic reports it. In Lightroom click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste into a reply (include info from first line down to just past plug-in info, data after plug-in info just so mush techno babel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check your hard drives for errors. The hard drive your catalog is in, your OS drive (C), and the drive you keep your photos on. For some this is all on one drive, others multiple drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. Presets, you are not perhaps storing presets with catalog?  (bad)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presets are stored in the global settings, AppData/Username/Lightroom/Presets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines