• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets Have Disappeared After Moving Computer

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved from a PC to a Mac and transferred the files. The photos are now in a different location but it's no problem to reconnect them to Lightroom Classic, however, despite using the same Lightroom Catalog, my personal presets have disappeared. Does anyone know where these might be found? I thought that they would be associated with the catalog but perhaps they're just in a folder that I'm unable to find. If so, what is the usual name of this on Macs? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In summary- Develop Presets are stored in a {Camera Raw} folder. All other Preset types are stored in a {Lightroom} folder.

This article from the Lightroom Queen will give more details of locations-

FILE LOCATIONS

You will need to copy the presets from the PC folder locations and paste them to the Mac locations.

Move Lightroom to a new computer? | The Lightroom Queen

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you let the forum know if you have been able to solve this issue with WobertC's post thanks?

Its trickling down the lists of posts to obscurity somewhat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines