• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets won't import, need help

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had bought a load of presets online that is compatbile with lightroom (so I guess). When I go to import my presets, everything is locked, and even when I hit the "Import" button is says "No presets found." I been googling and going on youtube for videos but everything it outdated. If someone knows a solutation that would help a lot. I am on Mac by the way. I shoot RAW photos with the Sony A6400.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot shows you are using the cloud version of Lightroom, but you've posted in the forum for Lightroom Classic (the traditional folders-based version). (You can thank Adobe for the perspicuous naming.) Please repost in the Lightroom (cloudy) forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the response, wasn't aware there were two different versions. I want to use the Lightroom original app that you'd described, where do I download that cause I don't want to end up paying for the cloud version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Creative Cloud subscription lets you use both Lightroom and Lightroom Classic at no extra cost. You can install Lightroom Classic by going to the Creative Cloud desktop app (which was installed when you installed Lightroom) and clicking Apps > All Apps.  Find Lightroom Classic and click the Install button:

Untitled2.png

You might read this to see how the two versions compare:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-cc-vs-classic-features/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines