Highlighted

Preview for Curves??

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I love using Lightroom to edit my photos and it has been my go to ever since I started to photograph. With every update LR seems to get better and better, thanks to the team for always improving LR.

I have a question in regards to the Tone Curve tool. I love how I can hover over my presets and see the effect on my image but I was wondering if there are any plans in the future to possibly do the same for the Curves?

Also while I am on here, would it be possible to also allows us more control on the HSL/Tone Tab? For example (holding) Option and sliding the sliders could allows us to see the affected areas of colors? Showing us the color range that will be affected?

Many thanks,
Emmanuel

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preview for Curves??

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I love using Lightroom to edit my photos and it has been my go to ever since I started to photograph. With every update LR seems to get better and better, thanks to the team for always improving LR.

I have a question in regards to the Tone Curve tool. I love how I can hover over my presets and see the effect on my image but I was wondering if there are any plans in the future to possibly do the same for the Curves?

Also while I am on here, would it be possible to also allows us more control on the HSL/Tone Tab? For example (holding) Option and sliding the sliders could allows us to see the affected areas of colors? Showing us the color range that will be affected?

Many thanks,
Emmanuel

Topics

Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are (mostly) other 'Users' in this Community Forum. To be better seen by Adobe staff post your suggestions over at-

Photoshop Lightroom Family

I like your suggested "Tone Curve Hover Preview" especially when there are many TC presets!

For the HSL idea- I find that the Targeted Adjustment Tool is useful enough as color changes are visual on the image.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for letting me know. I was my first time posting and i was not sure wherei should have posted but I'll repost it there. 

Glad to hear you agree about the Tone Curve Hover Preview. I figured someone els would have mentioned it before but lets see if it can happen. It would speed up my work flow so much if it happens 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2020 0