Highlighted

Preview in Print Module - Lightroom Classic 9.1 macOS Mojave

Jan 22, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom Classic 9.1 and Mac Mojave.  There is no print preview in the Print Module.  I have checked use selected photos and there are images in the preview file.  The selcted print shows on the screen but not in the preview box.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preview in Print Module - Lightroom Classic 9.1 macOS Mojave

Jan 22, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom Classic 9.1 and Mac Mojave.  There is no print preview in the Print Module.  I have checked use selected photos and there are images in the preview file.  The selcted print shows on the screen but not in the preview box.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cynthia,

As there is no print preview in Lightroom, could you please share a screenshot of how the print module is looking at your end?

Also, does the images in the catalog have an exclamation symbol on them (!) ?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2020

Copy to clipboard

Copied

If you mean the preview box at top left, this merely shows you how image "cells" are to be laid out, according to one or another of the print presets just below. This changes as you hover over the different preset names. But this is only shown as lines or boxes and won't preview any images within that layout - which is what the main screen area is for.

If a Custom Package style of layout is chosen, boxes show in the main screen but these would then require individual photos to be dragged in - the boxes don't auto populate. The Single Image / Contact Sheet style of layout, or Picture Package does auto-populate according to what is showing the Filmstrip / what is currently highlighted - depending on the "Use:" option.

If this auto populated print layout will extend to many pages, there are arrows to step through previews of those pages, in the Toolbar just below the main screen area.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines