• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

previews.db-journal

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich erhalte öfters die Meldung "previews.db-journal" konnte nicht synchronisiert werden wenn ich mit lightroom classic arbeite. Muss ich was ändern und was kann ich tun damit diese Meldung nicht mehr aufscheint?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Perhaps you have put your Lightroom catalog folder (which contains "previews.db") in a folder that's synchronized with Dropbox, Onedrive, Google Drive, etc.  While LR has the catalog open, the file "previews.db-journal" exists and will be locked, prevent other applications (e.g. Dropbox from accessing it).

I think the solution is simply to ignore the message, or to stop syncing the catalog folder with Dropbox, etc.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort proper

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR Classic forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you have put your Lightroom catalog folder (which contains "previews.db") in a folder that's synchronized with Dropbox, Onedrive, Google Drive, etc.  While LR has the catalog open, the file "previews.db-journal" exists and will be locked, prevent other applications (e.g. Dropbox from accessing it).

I think the solution is simply to ignore the message, or to stop syncing the catalog folder with Dropbox, etc.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it will be Onedrive, thank's for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines