• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews In Library Mode do not match in Develop Mode-Big Sur

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Big Sur and started editing in LR. I noticed that switchig from develop mode to library mode the previews have a color shift. It is not on all of the images either. It is scattered and if I change the view options for library mode the images that look wrong in color actually update. But this isn't a consistent fix because if I scroll down a few then the color shift appears again on others. I don't know what is going on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you calibrating your screen? Oftentimes these sort of differences are caused by the display profile being bad. You can also check if the difference disappears when you turn off Graphics card acceleration in the Lightroom preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did both of those things and it still does it. Other photo editors in my FB groups are also experiencing the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you zoom to 1:1 in Library, does the difference disappear? This is likely sloppy delayed updating of the library previews. zooming 1:1 forces a new preview to be generated. I've noticed it recently starting to happen that library previews are not always updated even after going into develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I zoom in to the image from library, the color looks right but when I go back the preview does not update. The only thing I found that makes it update either to correct color or not, is toggling the show grid view options  on and off in the library view options dialog box.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same exact issue. We have two iMacs, we updated mine to Big Sur and I am experiencing this issue with LR10. On our other iMac, we did not update the OS and we are not having the issue in LR10. I've noticed that it is only in the grid view in library mode, in loupe view and develop I am not experiencing the issue. The issue is not present on every image, just some of the images. I have tried using the default monitor profile instead of our calibrated profile and I've disabled the use of the graphics processor (both suggestions from Adobe forums). Nothing has worked. At this point, I am considering resetting the iMac and installing the previous operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines