Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews on library have a different color than develop module

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for my english.
I have a problem. some photos on library mode look different color (sometimes).
If I change the size of the window or display the folders, some previews look perfect. 
I have a photo that demostrate the problem.

Look how the selected image does look edited on the navigator and doesn't look edited on library.

Same case if I hide the folder window.

But for example, if I chance de size of the program I look the photo perfect with color. 

(Just that photo cause now another photos look bad) I selected that photo on yellow color 

Heeeeelp

I have macbook air M1,2020 and last version of Lightroom Clasic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to comment that it happens the same on develop module

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a known bug that will be fixed, where the preview in Library changes it's color appearance based on the zoom ratio. 

However, keep in mind that it is still possible that Library and Develop will not perfectly match as they use differing color preview architecture. The only accurate way to view color and tone is within Develop module at 1:1 or greater. And that preview should match exactly in Photoshop and other color managed applications again, when you view at the same zoom ratio. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines