Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous adjustments disappeared in LrC

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, LrC Community,

I wonder if someones could help me to solve this "mystry"? 

After my LrC was updated to v10, I can't find any previous adjutments in Filters, Brush etc. Before the updates, in Graduated Filter or Brush, if there are multiple adjustments, I can click a small cirle to choose aparticular pre-adjusted area and re-adjust it. Now this functionality disapprears. Also in Graduated Filter, when I apply it, I don't see the lines and "hand" anymore, ie. I can't move the location of Graduated filter anymore? 

Greatly Appreciate if you coul help.

Thank you so much!

S Teng

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer from the following post and solved the problem .

0 likes | 6 replies | Lightroom Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-11-19 10_13_55-Pasting images into posts - Adobe Support Community - 11608749.png

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines