• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous version download?! 8.4.1 not compatible w/GPU

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP! I updated think I had been using a fairly recent version of Lightroom Classic CC-probably updated it in the last few months,  to Lightroom Classic version 8.4.1 and my older graphics card on my Windows 10 system can't be used for GPU acceleration and it's constantly freezing/not responding when exporting images. If I can't rollback/undo the update, where and how can I download the previous version of Lightroom?

It doesn't appear I can export a large group of images in Adobe Bridge and Lightroom CC wants to move my external drive images to my main SSD to be able to use them/work on them in CC, so that doesn't help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Is it a version that can be installed with CC Desktop App?

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 03.26.46.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 03.27.42.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the CC desktop app. I'd never seen that option before but I'll look for it when I get back to computer.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines