• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print issue from Lightroom classic to Epson 3880

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I choose an 8.5 x 11 page size. Print to epson 3880, page spools fine and I can preview in the printer que and things look great. Sends to printer and only the top half of the images print half way down the paper, I can see the begining of the second half of the image. I print fine from other applications. Just up graded to latest version of  LRC 10.1.1 and latest version of Big Sur 11.1. 

-B

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a similar issue. Page sizes are not reaching ANY of my printers correctly. Everything defaults to the FIRST paper size I select with my first page set-up. No matter what page size I select afterward, the size will not change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GtafixxGuy and bmvb, I'd suggest going back to first principles and following the print setup instructions at https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/lightroom-classic/help/printing-photos-basic-workflow.html.

In particular, make sure the 'PAGE SETUP...' corresponds to the paper settings in 'PRINTER' configuration (Step 8)

Something else to check based on GrafixxGuy, is make sure you have installed the software for the printer and have not just let the OS default to something that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines