• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print profile issue since Lightroom upgrade / catalogue

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone else experianced print profile issues the recent update to Lightroom?

I'm working form a desktop machine with two monitors (one Benq - profiled with Palette Master - the other Dell profiled with Spyder 4 Pro ). I use a Canon Pixma Pro 9500 mark II printer and until recently have achived very good monitor image to print matching. This has been output from the Lightroom print module, using the sellected icc profile for the paper used (usually Canon or Hahnemuhle papers) and disabling colour management by the printer. Recently, since update to Lightroom and catelouge, my prints are washed out and have a pink tinge. I have ensured that all of the print tanks are cleaned and functioning and have checked that the print driver is up to date. I repeatedly checked the settings in the lightroom print module and printed test images - all with the same poor match / result.    

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest try reinstalling your ICC profiles. That mean a copy reinstall of the Canon printer software and new download from Hahnemuhle. This suggestion is only based on trying to ensure everything in the chain is up to date/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll give it a go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines