• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

printing at costco

Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I export straight to my costco account for printing, with ICC files.  Or do I just print to jpg, using the ICC file, to my desktop, then upload to costco, which is what ia currently doing.  I just want to eliminate a couple of steps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

I figured it out.....The export function is just like exporting to a folder on disk or instagram etc.  No printing instructions or info is included, only size srgb etc.......to export with their ICC print info, I have to PRINT (not export) using the ICC file for printing, and save on my computer somewhere, then log into costco and upload that ICC priinted file.  Can not export with ICC. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check out the Costco Photo Center (US and Canada) plugins:

https://alloyphoto.com/plugins/

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I already had that installed, but can not get it to work. When I export, there is no option to export to costco.  Does it have to be registered for that part? To use their ICC files I find I have to print to a jpg, saving in a folder, the uploading from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'ver never used the plugin -- maybe someone else here has. You might try contacting the developer directly.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can just export the image with the output color space using an profile you get from them. You can do all this in the Print module (JPEG) after selecting the profile and desired rendering intent along with output sharpening or in the Export dialog to TIFF but no options for Rendering Intent. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out.....The export function is just like exporting to a folder on disk or instagram etc.  No printing instructions or info is included, only size srgb etc.......to export with their ICC print info, I have to PRINT (not export) using the ICC file for printing, and save on my computer somewhere, then log into costco and upload that ICC priinted file.  Can not export with ICC. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines