• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing broken again macOS Mojave 10.14.6

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020 Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been running down a problem on my Canon Pro 4000 printer. I think I've narrowed it down to the drivers within LR & PS. When printing out of those two there's a overlapping strip that runs horizontally every 1/4 inch or so. It looks like a clogged head but is an overlap of ink. Dark not white or lighter.  I'll let you know if I find a solution but wanted to shout out incase someone else is beating their head on the wall looking for this glitch. What a hassle.... 

Mac

Mojave 10.14.6

Latest LR & PS

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "I think I've narrowed it down to the drivers within LR & PS."

Could you explain?

It is my understanding that LR will render the file data to the appropriate size and if chosen apply a printer profile and that is sent to the printer drivers which will carry out the print. The printer drivers are supplied by the printer manufacturer and is installed in the operating system of your computer.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danny,

That does not sound good, could you pleaser try resetting Lightroom' preferences and let us know if it helps? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Also, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer drivers and see if it helps.

Regards.
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines